VIDEO Fnac Napoli 20/04/2011

« Older   Newer »
sonicmak
view post Posted on 22/4/2011, 05:49

Showcase di mercoledi alla Fnac di Napoli a cui io ero presente :D (i video però non sono miei).

Edit: video di un altro utente (presentazione e prima parte dello showcase)

Edited by sonicmak - 23/4/2011, 03:55

Razumikhin
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 09:21

The new CD is Nada´s "andare avanti" in practice. I´m very thankful for these videos from YouTube, also because they lead to other related videos as well as to most of the songs included in the album and uploaded directly from it. Very absorbing songs, as usual, and the more you listen the more you like them. I`ll mention specially Raccogliti, which was already shown on the DVD Il mio cuore umano in 2008 -Nada singing and her Gerri playing the guitar- This song goes directly and immediately to the bottom of my heart and becomes 100% unforgettable; well, this is only a way of putting it explicitly, because there is nothing I can forget concerning Nada. Her new homepage contains all 10 song texts and others from previous CDs.

Looking at her painting decorating the cover I, at last, know who chose la foto di copertina of "Il mio cuore umano". The same big, round eyes expressing curiosità, but in vamp she adds two interrogation marks expressing thirst of knowledge -devo capire, non mi basta mai- One interrogation mark could have been disguised as eyebrow and nose, but Nada includes two because she doen´t want anybody to miss the message - I wouldn´t have missed it anyway.

In Vanity Fair we can read:
- Ma lei è una vamp? "Ho una forte componente oscura, ma non ho mai fatto a pezzi nessun maschio"

Componente oscura - that´s why she chose the black colour throughout. She also includes several locks of hair waving in the wind -il vento mi piace tantissimo sopratutto quando soffia al mare.

Vamp, I like you beyond saying.

Razumikhin
view post Posted on 20/7/2011, 16:46

The first 3 times I listened to "Il comandante perfetto" I missed the chorus´words `Noi vogliamo tanto bene alla madre superiora´ This detail adds a little bit more irony to the song in an enjoyable way. However, it is said with such a subtlety that leads me to wonder whether the phrase has the same meaning today as it had for many years ago, that is to say, do young people understand the irony? Is Nada addressing the older public only? Questions... In any case it evokes pleasant school memories as it was used to cheer up ourselves in front of a variety of adversities -it could be the return of an unpleasant teacher after a sickness period, extra work over the weekend, etc, etc. Someone would imitate a nun´s voice saying, `Ahora que estamos todas reunidas, viva la madre superiora!!!´ It never failed to be amusing .

Razumikhin
view post Posted on 6/10/2013, 21:46

I have already written about the symbols I see on Nada´s painting "Vamp" (the big round eyes, the interrogation marks, the hair waiving in the wind, the colour chosen), but I forgot the most obvious: the round head/face. This is no other than a Luna Piena or Full Moon. Those who follow Nada surely know that the Full Moon is a strong symbol in her world. Why? Well, I am inclined to think that it is so because she is fully aware of the fact that she was conceived a day in February, "il periodo di carnevale, sotto la luna piena". The carnival period coincides with the Full Moon, as well as the Easter festivity.

When I interpret the painting I don´t know whether I am right or wrong. It is only what I perceive or what the painting tells me, and expressing that on paper makes me glad. I am trying to understand Nada´s thoughts a bit at a time, not for nothing she is most magnetic -has always been.

4 replies since 22/4/2011, 05:49   138 views